MARCH 1, 2019
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com.
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that illustrates the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most-to-least. We are excited to see our owners showing interest in the BRRA website and hope to make it a resource that keeps you coming back!
February Page Behavior
- The home and login pages continue to be the #1 and #2 most visited.
- The next most viewed pages in February were:
- HTC Building Fiber Optic Network Throughout Barefoot News Article
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- North Tower Pool Ionization News Article
- ARC Annual Report News Article
- Beach Cabana Page
The eblast with the highest open rate in February was the February News Center at 66.9%. The blasts with the next highest open rates were the Minimize Water Usage at 65.7% and the North Tower Pool, Pool Deck, and Jacuzzi Closure at 58.0%. Eight (8) total eblasts were sent in February with open rates ranging from 37.8% to 66.9%.