DECEMBER 1, 2018
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that illustrates the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most-to-least. We are excited to see our owners showing interest in the BRRA website and hope to make it a resource that keeps YOU coming back!!!
November Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views.
- The next most viewed pages in November were:
- Update on the Shops at Barefoot Village News Article
- New Short-Term Rental Ordinance in North Myrtle Beach News Article
- User Registration Page
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- Holiday Events in the Area News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in November was the Suspicious Activity in Barefoot Community at 69.9%. The blasts with the next highest open rates were the Incidents at Barefoot at 66.2% and the November News Center at 60.3%. Thirteen (13) total eblasts were sent in November with open rates ranging from 34.7% to 69.9%.