SEPTEMBER 4, 2017
– Strategic Planning & Development Committee
At the August Board Meeting, the BRRA Board approved the Cabana Survey Results summary submitted by the Strategic Planning & Development Committee.
Highlights of the results…
- 91% of the respondents say they use the Cabana.
- Over 63% of cabana-goers bring only one or two people with them.
- The number of those who feel the Cabana currently provides sufficient space is almost double those who think not
- Overcrowding is not a significant concern for the respondents.
- Over 64% of the respondents use the outside bathroom.
- 82% of the respondents say they never use the shuttle.
- 52% of the respondents are interested in adding an access gate to the bottom of the stairs on the beach side of the Cabana.
- There is enough interest in improving lighting and fans to warrant further investigation by the Cabana Committee.
- Data does not support the installation of lockers for daily use.
- 46% of the respondents place importance on improving visibility to the beach and water by changing the beach-side railing.
View the Cabana Survey Results.