Beach Cabana Update
The board executed a contract with Baldwin Construction on January 8, 2021 and construction activities commenced on January 11, 2021.
Baldwin installed a field office trailer in the parking lot across from the cabana and has full use of this lot for vehicle and material storage during construction.
Baldwin completed several site related activities including:
- Installed preconstruction silt fence
- Re-secured job site main chain link fence
- Installed security fence in the middle lot
- Removed landscaping from construction site
- Removed old pavers and curbing from construction site to install conduit and pipe connections
In anticipation of Beach Season, and our need for parking at the cabana, as of May 1st thru September, both the gated lot on Seaview and the grass lot at 47th Ave bordering Seaview and Surf Aves will again be open to those Barefoot residents whose vehicle displays parking stickers.
We ask that residents not interfere with, or try to engage construction workers in any conversation, or enter onto the construction site or the dunes on the beach side of the cabana.