Pelican Baseball tickets are now available to purchase and availability is on a first come basis. The options available for our Barefoot residents are:
- Purchase a whole suite for you and your guest.
Details: You select the game and date. This includes 20 tickets to an air conditioned suite with outside balcony seating. Popcorn, ice tea, lemonade and water is provided. A suite attendant as well as four parking passes are included. Cost is $410.
- Purchase individual tickets to a Barefoot Sponsored Suite Night.
Details: Purchase one or more tickets to a game night selected by Barefoot to enjoy with other Barefoot residents and friends. The same suite amenities are included. The cost of each ticket is $20.50. Note, once 20 tickets are sold then the date is sold out.
The dates of the Barefoot Sponsored Suite Nights are below:
– Tuesday May 31 (Taco Tuesday)
– Friday July 1 (Fireworks)
– Saturday July 2 (Beverage Specials)
– Thursday August 4(Thirsty Thursday)
– Saturday August 27 (Beverage Specials)
- Beach Party – Saturday June 18th
Details: The beach area at the stadium has been reserved for Barefoot Residents and Guest. The ticket cost is $25 and includes All You Can Eat buffet and ticket to the party. June the 18th is the Pelican Hawaiian Shirt giveaway promotion.
Don’t miss out on the fun this year and reserve your tickets early. Contact Sun Lee, 440-520-3541 (firstname.lastname@example.org) for tickets.