May 1, 2020
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com.
The graph above shows the device usage for April.
- 58.2% owners visited the website from a desktop computer
- 35.8% owners visited the website from a mobile device
- 6% owners visited the website from a tablet
The desktop usage is on the rise again where mobile and table usage are both on the decline.
April Page Behavior
- The home page continues to get the most page views.
- The next most viewed pages in April were:
- Login Page
- Beach Cabana Construction Update News Article
- Beach Cabana Page
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- COVID-19 Info News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in April was the Governor Issues New Order Affecting Short-Term Rentals at 71.9%. The blasts with the next highest open rates were the Beach Cabana Status 4-23-2020 at 71.5% and the Questions to Board of Directors at 66.7%. Eleven (11) eblasts were sent this month to the entire community with open rates ranging from 47.6% to 71.9%. One (1) eblasts was sent to a specific community with an open rate of 76.4%.