MAY 1, 2018
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that illustrates the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most-to-least. We are excited to see our owners showing interest in the BRRA website and hope to make it a resource that keeps YOU coming back!!!
April Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views.
- The top 10 most viewed pages in April were:
- 2018 Beach Cabana Rules News Article
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- Beach Cabana Annual Report News Article
- Golf Cart Rules News Article
- Barefoot Spring Garage Sale News Article
- Table of Contents News Article
- January Barefoot Crime Statistics News Article
- Spring 2018 Area Events News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in April was the Message from the BRRA Board at 68.5%. The April News Center received a 64.4% open rate. Other notable open rates include the Garage Theft Announcement at 60.5% and the Beach Cabana Closure Notification at 52%. Two additional blasts were sent with the lowest open rate being 35.8%. I guess no one is interested in participating in a blood drive.