SEPTEMBER 1, 2018
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that illustrates the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most-to-least. We are excited to see our owners showing interest in the BRRA website and hope to make it a resource that keeps YOU coming back!!!
August Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views.
- The most viewed articles in August were:
- New Dance Venue in North Myrtle Beach
- Strategic Planning Committee Report
- Welcome Your New Neighbors
- Beware of Virtual Kidnapping Scam
- June Board Meeting Minutes
The eblast with the highest open rate in August was the monthly News Center Refresh at 67.4%. Other notable open rates include Road Maintenance at 66.8%, Barefoot Community Wildlife Reminder at 65.0% and Horry County Council Public Hearing at 65.0%. Four additional blasts were sent during the month of August informing Barefoot residents of important news and events.