MARCH 1, 2018
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that shows you the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most to least. We are excited to see our owners interested in this website and hope to make it a resource of information that keeps our residents coming back.
February Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views.
- The top 10 most viewed pages in February were:
- Barefoot Landing Progress Continues News Article
- New Neighbors News Article
- The Retreat Begins Final Phase News Article
- Barefoot Crime Statistics News Article
- Table of Contents News Article
- HTC Fiber Optics Update News Article
- Spine Roads Get Mulch Upgrade News Article
- February Ladies Luncheon News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in February was the February News Center at 64.1%. Other notable open rates include the Car Break-In at 62.5% and the Temporary Water Service Cutoff at 59.0%. Four additional blasts were sent with the lowest open rate being 52.8%. These stats show very respectable open rates.