JULY 1, 2019
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that illustrates the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most-to-least. We are excited to see our owners showing interest in the BRRA website and hope to make it a resource that keeps YOU coming back!!!
June Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views.
- The next most viewed pages in June were:
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- Beach Cabana Page
- Free Concerts & Area Events News Article
- HTC Security – Become Informed News Article
- Cypress Bend Community Page
The eblast with the highest open rate in June was the June News Center at 66.7%. The blasts with the next highest open rates were the 2019 Barefoot Beach Party on July 13th at the Pelicans Game at 55.2% and the North Tower Pool Closure at 51.8%. Nine (9) total eblasts were sent in May with open rates ranging from 37.3% to 66.7%. Seven (7) eblasts were sent to a specific communities with open rates ranging from 62.1% to 78.3%.