APRIL 1, 2018
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that shows you the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most to least. We are excited to see our owners interested in this website and hope to make it a resource of information that keeps our residents coming back.
March Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views.
- The top 10 most viewed pages in March were:
- The Shops at Barefoot Village News Article
- Beach Replenishment at Cabana News Article
- Tract 31 Survey Results News Article
- 2017 Real Estate Summary News Article
- Barefoot Spring Garage Sale News Article
- Welcome your New Neighbors News Article
- Table of Contents News Article
- Lifestyle Meet & Greet successful News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in March was the March News Center at 65.1%. Other notable open rates include the North Tower Pool & Spa Closure at 58.7% and the Referendum Signs at 56.1%. Eight additional blasts were sent with the lowest open rate being 40.4%. These stats show very respectable open rates.