December 1, 2020
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com.
The graph above shows the device usage for November.
- 48.0% owners visited the website from a desktop computer
- 45.7% owners visited the website from a mobile device
- 6.2% owners visited the website from a tablet
The desktop usage decreased 5% this month where mobile increased 5% and tablet usage dropped slightly.
November Page Behavior
- The home and login pages continue to get the most page views.
- The next most viewed pages in November were:
- Barefoot Market & Café Located at The Shops in Barefoot Village News Article
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- Beach Cabana Construction Page
- Beach Cabana Page
- Fall Community Yard Sale is Back On News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in November was the Neighborhood Watch Presentation Avoid Becoming a Victim at 62.3%. The blasts with the next highest open rates were the Black Bears at 60.1% and the Barefoot News Center – November 2020 at 58.7%. Nine (9) eblasts were sent this month to the entire community with open rates ranging from 41.1% to 62.3%. Four (4) eblasts were sent to a single family neighborhood with open rates ranging from 35.0% to 61.6%.