November 1, 2020
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com.
The graph above shows the device usage for October.
- 52.3% owners visited the website from a desktop computer
- 40.7% owners visited the website from a mobile device
- 7.0% owners visited the website from a tablet
The desktop usage increased this month where mobile decreased and tablet usage stayed the same.
October Page Behavior
- The home and login pages continue to get the most page views.
- The next most viewed pages in October were:
- Beach Cabana Construction Update News Article
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- Beach Cabana Page
- Beach Cabana Construction Page
- Fall Community Yard Sale is Back On News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in October was the Western Boundary Wall Update at 59.1%. The blasts with the next highest open rates were the Barefoot News Center – October 2020 at 56.9% and the Voting Member & Alternate Voting Member Applications 2020 at 44.4%. Twelve (12) eblasts were sent this month to the entire community with open rates ranging from 37.3% to 59.1%. Two (2) eblasts were sent to a single family neighborhood with open rates ranging from 60.4% – 71.3%.