OCTOBER 1, 2018
– Pat Heerey, Website Committee Chair
Do you have marketing / advertising experience? Would you like to help out a worthy cause with your expertise? Would you like to work directly with the BRRA Board to convey information to our residents?
If this describes you and you are interested in keeping the lines of communication open between the BRRA and Barefoot residents, we are looking for you.
This committee is responsible for the planning and implementation of the BRRA website as well as monitoring the continued relevance and operations of the website. Previous backend website experience is helpful, but not necessary.
Your Website Committee duties will include:
- Compiling and tracking annual website costs.
- Supervising website production by the Web Manager.
- Assessing programming needs with the Committee.
- Monitoring website analytics and user performance to recommend changes to improve navigation and function of the website.
- Reporting website progress / needs to the BRRA Board.
- Participating in ongoing marketing of the website to ensure continued resident interest and full registration on the website.
- Participating in the exciting process of bringing BRRA Board approved information to Barefoot residents.
Please email your membership application to the Website Committee today.