DECEMBER 1, 2017
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that shows you the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most to least. We are excited to see our owners interested in this website and hope to make it a resource of information that keeps our residents coming back.
November Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views (as expected).
- The top 10 most viewed pages in November were:
- Properties For Sale Article
- LuLu's Heading to North Myrtle Beach Article
- News Center Table of Contents
- Crime Statistics Article
- Cabana Beach Sweep Article
- New Neighborhood Article
- About Barefoot
- NMB Museum Re-Opens Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in November was the City Meeting Major PDD Amendment to Barefoot Village within the Barefoot Resort Planned Development District at 66.1%. The Committee Application eblast received a 54.8% open rate, where the City Thanksgiving Schedule and Food Drive eblasts only received 43% and 40.8% respectively.