NOVEMBER 1, 2017
North Myrtle Beach Officer William McLeod has provided the following Public Safety crime report for Barefoot during the month of September 2017. This report is posted monthly on this website for your information.
Our BRRA Neighborhood Watch Committee and block captains from all Barefoot neighborhoods actively partner with the NMB police to bring information to the residents – and keep the police informed about any unusual activity in our communities. We are fortunate to live in a low crime area.
There were 6 incident reports for Barefoot during the month of September:
- 1 Domestic Violence (Water View Drive)
- 1 Failure to stop for blue lights (Barefoot Resort Bridge Road & Club Course Drive)
- 1 Expired tag (Barefoot Resort Bridge Road & Club Course Drive)
- 1 Use of tag on wrong vehicle (Barefoot Resort Bridge Road & Club Course Drive)
- 1 Driving under the influence (Waters Edge Drive and Club Course Drive)
- 1 Speeding – 59 MPH in a 30 MPH zone – Barefoot Resident (Club Course Drive @ SC 31 overpass)
These calls resulted in the following actions:
- 4 Incidents where the suspects were identified
- 1 Incident under active investigation
- 1 Incident where only a report could be entered into the system
- 2 Arrests were made