MAY 1, 2019
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that illustrates the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most-to-least. We are excited to see our owners showing interest in the BRRA website and hope to make it a resource that keeps YOU coming back!!!
April Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views.
- The next most viewed pages in April were:
- Barefoot Real Estate Update News Article
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- Free Concerts & Area Events News Article
- Beach Cabana Page
- April Marks the 10 Year Anniversary of the Highway 31 Fire News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in April was the Beach Cabana Closure Results at 69.0%. The blasts with the next highest open rates were the Barefoot Swing Bridge Closed to All Vehicle Traffic April 17 at 65.5% and the April News Center at 65.1%. Eleven (11) total eblasts were sent in April with open rates ranging from 38.5% to 55.7%. Four (4) eblasts were sent to a specific community with open rates ranging from 59.5% to 88.1%.