JANUARY 1, 2018
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that shows you the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most to least. We are excited to see our owners interested in this website and hope to make it a resource of information that keeps our residents coming back.
December Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views (as expected).
- The top 10 most viewed pages in December were:
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Update News Article
- Barefoot Homes for Sale News Article
- Barefoot Village Towne Center News Article
- Barefoot Properties For Sale Page
- New Neighbors News Article
- Barefoot Crime Statistics News Article
- Barefoot Real Estate News Article
- Dune Restoration Project News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in December was the Message from the Neighboorhood Watch Program at 69.5%. The monthly News Center received a 62.5% open rate, 2017 Board Election Results received a 60.5% open rate and Barefoot Homes for Sale received a 52.5% open rate. These are very respectable open rates.