JUNE 1, 2018
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that illustrates the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most-to-least. We are excited to see our owners showing interest in the BRRA website and hope to make it a resource that keeps YOU coming back!!!
May Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views.
- The top 10 most viewed pages in May were:
- Beach Cabana
- Wyndham Hotel Work Stoppage News Article
- Who are the Big 3 of Barefoot? News Article
- Free Summer Concerts & Area Events News Article
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- More Lifestyle Committee Events News Article
- Spring Cabana Beach Sweep News Article
- Welcome to Memorial Day Weekend! News Article
The eblast with the highest open rate in May was the Beach Cabana Parking Decals at 65.9%. The May News Center received a 65.4% open rate (Up 1% from April). Other notable open rates include the Shuttle Schedule at 59.4% and the Memorial Day Weekend in the City of North Myrtle Beach at 57%. Six additional blasts were sent with the lowest open rate being 44.3%.