November 1, 2019
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com.
The graph above shows the device usage for October.
- 47.8% owners visited the website from their desktop computer
- 40% owners visited the website from their mobile device
- 12.2% owners visited the website from their tablet
This month the desktop usage beat the mobile usage by 7% and tablet usage is on the decline by 4%.
October Page Behavior
- The homepage and login page continue to get the most page views.
- The next most viewed pages in October were:
- Welcome Beach Cabana Update News Article
- Meet the Candidates Page
- Welcome Your New Neighbors News Article
- Barefoot Landing Activities & Events News Article
- Beach Cabana Page
The eblast with the highest open rate in October was the Barefoot HOA Board Election at 65.5%. The blasts with the next highest open rates were the Cabana Update October 3rd at 63.8% and Barefoot News Center – October 2019 at 63.7%. Fourteen (14) eblasts were sent this month to the entire community with open rates ranging from 38.8% to 65.5%. Two (2) eblasts were sent to specific communities with open rates ranging from 46.7% to 70.2%.