AUGUST 1, 2017
We invite you to come back monthly to see an updated summary of this website's performance. See for yourself how many Barefoot owners are visiting barefoothoa.com
Neighborhood Registration Summary
Below is a chart that shows you the neighborhoods and the percentage of registered owners, in order of most to least. This represents activity up to July 28, 2017. We are excited to see our owners interested in this website and hope to make it a resource of information that keeps our residents coming back.
|# REGISTERED||TOTAL # UNITS||% REGISTERED|
|Heron Bay / Egret Run||62||88||70%|
|The Dye Estates||38||98||39%|
July Page Behavior
- Logging in continues to be a dominant activity, since you need to log in every time you visit the website. This is a security measure that keeps our documents more protected.
- Currently the homepage receives the most page views (as expected).
- Other popular pages include:
- About Barefoot
- Beach Cabana
- BRRA Neighborhoods
- The most viewed News Center pages were:
- Cabana Spruce-Up
- Water Tower Road Development Plans
- Neighborhood Watch Report
- Traffic Study Report
- Barefoot Real Estate Update